DELIVERY TIME AND DAYS
When placing your order please check when we deliver in your area.
Orders will be delivered between 12:00 pm & 5:00pm Monday to Friday
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE TO COLLECT THE DELIVERY. As we are delivering perishable products, it is important that your delivery is refrigerated or put in the freezer as soon as possible.
If you prefer your order to be delivered to your work address please make sure to enter your company and address details carefully (e.g. what floor you are on, what department etc.)
Here’s what to expect when your delivery arrives.
- Our drivers will wear headgear, masks and gloves.
- They will sanitize between each delivery
- When our driver arrives at your delivery address, they have been instructed to ring the bell, and stand back at a safe distance.
- As a precaution, during this time we will package your order in bags so that you don’t need to handle any delivery containers.
- The drivers will place the bags at your door and wait for you to answer.
- The driver will then record your name, with the date and time of delivery in front of you, so you won’t need to sign any paperwork.
- You will offered sanitizer for your hands before touching your parcels