Collection: Delivery Process
|DELIVERY SLOTS||1-3 PM||3-5 PM|
Orders will be delivered between 12:00pm and 5:00pm MONDAY TO FRIDAY
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE TO COLLECT THE DELIVERY
As we are delivering perishable products it is important that your delivery is refrigerated as soon as possible.
Should you prefer your order to be delivered to your work address please make sure to enter your Company Name & address details carefully (e.g. what floor you are on & what department)
Here’s what to expect when your delivery arrives
- Our drivers wear headgear, mask and gloves
- They sanitize between each delivery
- When our driver arrives at your address they have been instructed to ring the bell and stand back at a safe distance of 1 metre.
- As a precaution, during this time we will package all your orders in disposable boxes and bags so that you do not have contact with delivery boxes.
- The driver will place the bags and boxes at your door and wait for you to collect .
- The driver will record your name, date and time of delivery in front of you . A copy of your receipt will be with your goods.